First time home buyer program in Oregon
There's, sadly, not a lot of resources in our State for first time home buyers. But, I do know of a grant program offered to first time buyers program in Oregon.
To be eligible for the grant for the first time buyer program in Oregon:
To be eligible for a grant first time buyer program in Oregon, borrowers must:
• Be qualified as a first-time homebuyer
• Occupy the property they purchase as their principle residence
• Not have household income over 100% of the area median income in the country where they purchase their home. Median income varies by county - the lender can give information on specific limits
• Be able to qualify for a standard mortgage loan product
• Have no more than $10,000 in liquid assets left after loan closing
• Successfully complete an approved homebuyer education course
• Be a legal Oregon resident or be pursuing permanent residency
First time home buyer program in Oregon offers a modest grant to qualified home owners.
If you're a first time home buyer in Oregon, this might be a good first time home buyer program in Oegon that you might want to consider.