1. Unpaid principal on home loans was 21 billion of Freddie Mac's 1.87 trillion about 1 %
2. 3.5 billion in delinquent debt 4% of Freddie Mac's95.3 billion.
3. Nevada's inventory= 355 million of Freddie Mac's inventory or three percent.
4. 235 million in credit losses 6% of Freddie Mac's losses nationwide.
5. Just under 13% of the home loans that were in serious delinquency, more than twice the national average of 5%, Higher than Arizona and California. Par to Florida which was more than 12%.
6. The average unpaid balance was $173,080 which was highwer than all states except California.
Las Vegas is a great place to pick up properties that are undervalued up to 46%. For all your real estate needs contact the Pat Yoest Team at 702-521-1442 or email me at pyoestc21@aol.