Florida Strawberry Festival Concert Tickets and Guide 2011 - Plant City, Florida
One of the big events that I look forward to every year in March is the Florida Strawberry Festival in Plant City, Florida. When you are buying a home in Plant City, Florida or living around the area or region, this is one of the biggest events all year long.
There are many things to do at the Florida Strawberry Festival 2011. Sample things made of ...... STRAW-BERRIES and shop for arts and crafts from Plant City, Florida local vendors and artists. There are also great concerts every year.
Today, the Florida Strawberry Festival Concert Tickets and Guide 2011 was released. So here is the information first on the finance ninja's website. And there are some great acts this year
- March 03 2011 Kenny Rogers ("The Gambler" at 7:30 PM)
- March 04 2011 .38 Special (7:30 PM)
- March 06 2011 Trace Adkins (3:30 PM)
- March 06 2011 The Judds (this is their final tour, performing at 7:30 PM)
- March 07 2011 Clint Black (7:30 PM)
- March 09 2011 Tanya Tucker (3:30 PM)
- March 09 2011 Rick Springfield (7:30 PM)
- March 10 2011 George Jones (3:30 PM)
- March 10 2011 Doobie Brothers (7:30 PM)
- March 12 2011 Billy Ray Cyrus (7:30 PM - Mr Achy Breaky Himself)
- March 13 2011 Lady Antebellum wraps up the 2011 Florida Strawberry Festival Concert Series (7:30 PM)
While there are other acts at 2011 Florida Strawberry Festival Concert Tickets Series, these are the most notable and of interests. Tickets for the 2011 Florida Strawberry Festival Concert Tickets go on sale December 6th at 8:00. You can buy Florida Strawberry Festival Concert Tickets at www.flstrawberryfestival.com or by in embedded link in the words "Buy Florida Strawberry Festival Concert Tickets" - You can also call 813-754-1996
Prices for the Florida Strawberry Festival Concerts Tickets range in price from $10 - $25 with the performances by The Judds and Lady Antebullum both being $45 for each concert.
About the area, Plant City, Florida.
Named after railroad developer, Henry Plant, the city is known at the winter strawberry capital of the world. Of course there is the annual Florida strawberry festival 2011. Plant City, Florida also housed the Cincinnati Reds Spring Training until 1997. Before Plant City was known for the strawberries, the primary crop used to be cotton. Other attractions in the area in Dinosaur World with over 150 life size dinosaurs (trust me, kids love this place)
The average area temperature for Plant City is 83 degrees with 51 inches of rain. Situated off of Interstate 4, Plant City is very close proximity to Orlando, Lakeland, Tampa, Sarasota and the beaches in Clearwater and St Petersburg, Florida
Now you have great information about the Plant City, Florida community, let me give you great information about the housing market. When you are looking for Homes for Sale in Plant City, Florida or you are thinking about Selling a home in Plant City, Florida consider the team that we have in place at Plant City Home Benefits.
* Save 17% of the Realtor Commission when buying or listing a home. Either as cash at closing or reduction in costs at the closing table (on qualifying homes - Short Sales and REO Homes don't qualify)
* Save up to 25% from origination fees on your mortgage
* Get up to a $250 Appraisal Credit
* Receive up to a $400 Gift card of your choice
* Aggressive Property Marketing when selling a home in Plant City, Florida
* Additional discounts on Title Services, Inspections, Other Professional and Home Related Services of every shape, kind, model and flavor.
* Free Registration is required however (register at Plant City Home Benefits)
* Close Proximity to and Two Free Tickets to a concert of your choice along with the 2011 Florida Strawberry Festival (when you buy, sell, or refinance a home using the Plant City Home Benefits Team)