365 Things to do in Walla Walla, Washington 99362. Walla Walla, Washington was recently featured on NBC's Today Show as one of the best vacation spots in the nation. Walla Walla was actually preferred over the Napa Valley. Our local vineyards and wineries have received international recognition for the fabulous wines produced and found in Walla Walla.
Walla Walla Valley is a small community with a county population of approximately 50,000 people. Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Mountains this enchanting community is unique for a number of reasons:
- Over 100 Wineries and Vineyards
- Whitman College, Walla Walla University and Walla Walla Community College
- Excellent medical care with 3 Hospitals
- Wonderful restaurants, some of which are 5 Star rated
- Fabulous Art, Shopping, Shopping and Quality Activities
- Memorable community activities like our Macy's Parade of Lights that happened last night. Barrel tasting weekend ~ currently taking place and tonight: The Feast of Carols at Cordiner Hall.
One of the best resources for 365 Things to do in Walla Walla, Washington is the Walla Walla Chamber of Commerce Website. They list a lot of fun events ideal for visitors and locals alike.
Another local Realty Office has a great facebook page on a list of things they recommend to visit this site here is their link for 365 Things to Do in Walla Walla, Washington. It mostly features information about wineries that folks find helpful.
Thank you for reading. . .365 Things to do in Walla Walla, Washington 99362.