Raleigh Christmas Arts and Craft ShowRaleigh Christmas arts and Craft Show greeted Downtown Raleigh this weekend. The Christmas Arts and Craft show is scheduled annually the first weekend in December. The Raleigh Convention Center host this festive Holiday event.
Artisans from all over the state show their wears. The arts and crafts run the gambit from jams and jellies, jewelry to woodworking. Musical entertainment adds to the festive atmosphere. Saxophone Quartet playing Christmas Carols, area dance troops, and choirs really get everyone in the spirit.
Some of my favorites:
- The Candle Man making multi-layered carved candles as you watch.
- A gemologist specializing in amber jewelry
- Gourmet spice packs for snack dips
- Satin tree skirts
Downtown is only 30 minutes from Cary!
Are you looking for a REALTOR that is:
- a former teacher that knows the schools system
- has lived in the area for over 15 years
- has the expertise to get the job done?
Christmas Arts and Craft Show was first
published on CaryRealEstateBlogger.com
a blog by Linda Lohman