Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
1. Bird Key- Once considered an enclave for the rich and almost-famous, Bird Key has come down in price to the point that many can now consider this special location home. With one of the most favorable locations in Sarasota, between downtown and St. Armand’s Circle and Lido Beach, and directly in Sarasota Bay; Bird Key is within walking or biking distance to nearly everything fun in Sarasota. Although not traditionally a “kids and family” neighborhood, affordable prices may change that – Bird Key is districted for one of the top elementary schools in Sarasota, Southside Elementary.
2. Country Club Shores – Longboat Key’s low key community on the Bay, Country Club Shores offers long canal to bay views from virtually every home. Boating enthusiasts can have their own dock and direct deep water access, at prices not seen in years. Country Club Shores is also only 5 minutes from Lido Key and St. Armand’s, and 10 minutes to Main Street.
3. Downtown Sarasota- Not only is downtown Sarasota experiencing a re-birth in residential life, the prices are coming along for the ride. From 1920’s cracker box cottages to trendy urban lofts, Sarasota downtown is the place to be, and is once again affordable to those who want to be there.
4. Harbor Acres - The residential neighborhoods just south of downtown offer elegant homes and tree lined streets, which allow peaceful walking and biking. These are traditional family neighborhoods, with the bonus of being located steps from the Bay and walking distance to downtown, bayfront and Selby Gardens; as well as always popular Southside Village. Also zoned for Southside Elementary, families are rediscovering the cool factor of living in Harbor Acres.
5. Southgate - For those wanting to be close to downtown but on a more limited budget, Southgate may be the perfect option. Also in the Southside School district, the neighborhoods of Southgate are in close proximity to both Siesta and Lido Keys, Southside Village, downtown and the Southgate Mall. Homes are available at around the $100K mark, although competition can be fierce, so agility is necessary! If you are ready to purchase, have your pre-qualification ready and go shopping!
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.