I came across this quotation and it made me think.
"The real difference between men is energy." Thomas Fuller
When you look at people accomplishing things in real estate or whether in life, they seem to be these human dynamos. Are they on speed? Caffeine addicts? I don't think so, they just have a revved up and actually balanced life. They do not try, but they do. But to do, they have to have energy. I read on Facebook of those burning the candle at both ends or shifting to be a early day person when it is so not their circadian rhythm so
Feeling Lackluster? Ways To Boost Your Energy.
Just a few tips:
- Passion - do things you love MOST of the time and it NATURALLY will make you feel better
- Good Nutrition - you are what you eat and avoid high or low blood sugar issues, eating a complex carb, protein, and a little fat at a meal, avoiding extra sugary simple carbs that mess with your blood sugar. No skipping meals either. Small meals, more often.
- Follow the Light - be up when the sun is up not to feel naturally tired. Add BETTER lighting to your indoor environment
- Delegate, Delegate, Delegate - with SOME of your cooking, cleaning, auto and home maintenance, you don't have to do it all. So free some blocks of your calendar up FOR YOU and have others do this stuff if you can afford it unless you love doing it yourself
- Acceptance and letting go - this emotional baggage junk you carry around has to be dealt with from a point of view of you knowing it is there and letting it ago or addressing solutions clearly in your mind with them. Regrets, anger, frustration, hurts, it all DRAGS you down. Work on this SERIOUSLY.
- Sleep - vastly underrated. Sure you don't want to sleep your life away but it is your recharge and rest time. Stop 30 minutes before bed of all online web surfing, email and television. Do naps in the day or on the weekend if you can squeeze them in. Sleep gives you energy
- Positivity - I know the old one about having a positive attitude, putting the positive spin on something, not being a negative nellie. You hear it so often cause it is true. Developing good health habits like going to the doctor, exercise, not smoking, you know all that. Be grateful for the blessings you DO HAVE, write a gratitude journal, it all DECREASES stress hormones
Those are just a few things for you to check off of to get a little boost in your energy. If you are healthy and IN BALANCE you should be alright. If you are DRAGGING I bet if you look at that list, one or several may be out of whack, PARTICULARLY the too much computer, not enough sleep, and eating donuts for lunch and coffee for breakfast. Don't lie. Ok, go out there and be a zoom zoom guy or gal. You can do it!!