1. Sleigh bells ring, are you listening . . . Mingle with the elk in a horse-drawn sleigh on the National Elk Refuge Did you know . . . Jackson Hole has the world's largest wintering concentration of elk with national and international significance. More . .
2. Take the family on a Dog Sled Tour for a truly unique and memorable adventure. Scenic, wildlife and hotspring trips. You can even learn to mush your own team! More . .
3. Teton Science School offer Wildlife Discover Expeditions Sunrise or Wine & Wildlife at Sunset. More . .
4. For a truly memorable experience, stay at the Triangle X Guest Ranch in Grand Teton National Park. The winter season starts December 26 at the Triangle X. Cross country ski, snowmobile, snowshoe, photograph wildlife and at the end of the day return to the comfortable lodge and relax western style with a warm fire, a tasty meal and a large outdoor Jacuzzi. More . .
5. Dec 31 New Years Eve Torchlight Parade and Fireworks at the three ski resorts: Snow King in the Town of Jackson, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Teton Village and Grand Targhee in Alta. More . .
These are some of my favorite things but of course, there's so much more . . . skiing & boarding, shopping, wonderful restaurants, galleries, and visit Santa on the beautiful tree-lit Town Square 5-7pm every evening through the 24th.
Merry Christmas, peace and blessings! Teri