So is it, “What goes around comes around,’ or “What comes around goes around?” Either way, I wonder if it’s really true when referring to bad treatment of people or some injustice visited on a person or people. I mean, you see people all the time who have done bad things most of their lives, and they live long and prosper. I like the idiom, and think it is just…but I’m not sure how often it actually happens.
Maybe more often than I realize…
Some of my recent blogs:
- Snow Cream in S.C. !!!
- Client E-Mail Question #4 >>> Stigmatized Properties
- Killing the Neighborhood Menace
- A Word to the Wise???
- Isn't That Obvious?
- Client E-Mail Question #3 >> Common Underwriting Snag
- Stupid Husband
- New Year's Resolutions Are For Quitters
- That IS normal...right?
- Client E-Mail Question #2 -- Who Can Hold the Earnest Money?
- New Year's Meal >> What's Your Tradition?
- Price Reduced - Brick home in Anderson/Belton area for Under $60,000!
- New Year's Tradition
- Client E-Mail Question -- Home Warranties
- Total Lunar Eclipse? I Totally Missed It!
- Fresh Tomatoes Anyone? (Even in December)
- Kodak Moment -- From Kitty to College...A Love Story
- Get Up The Poop or Stay In Your Own Yard
- The Happening
- Get Your Bread And Milk -- It MIGHT Snow!!!