Home sales in Charlotte, NC increase as prices come down!
The Charlotte Regional Realtor Association reported the following findings.
- Compared to December 2009 there was a 23.4% increase in homes that sold last month, December 2010.
- 1527 houses sold in December 2009.
- 1885 houses sold in December 2010.
- There was 26.8% increase in closings from November to December 2010.
- The average sales price fell 8.4% to $193,910. from $211,705. in December 2009.
- The average price was down 10% from $215,239. in November.
- Pending sales contracts last month (1479) were up .09% from a year earlier (1466) and 2.1% from November.
As prices continue to come down in Charlotte, NC., home sales increase as reported by the Charlotte Regional Realtor Association. The statistics were gathered from the Carolina Multiple Listings Services, Inc.
Judith Parker, CRS, GRI