6 Useful Tips Using Coffee Filters
In 1908, the first paper coffee filter was created in Germany. The concept was simply to extract the bitter taste of the coffee caused by boiling loose grounds.
Today, the paper filters are very common and over the years, have found to be useful in a variety of other methods:
1. Use a coffee filter to pour wine into a carafe after the cork has broken to pieces.
2. When re-potting a plant, place the filter at the bottom of the container over the drainage hole to eliminate soil from draining out.
3. A coffee filter is the perfect size to carry a taco or a pita sandwich on the go!
4. Use coffee filters as disposable containers for kid’s snacks.
5. When taking close-up photographs, use a coffee filter to soften the bright flash and to help prevent a bad glare.
6. Place a coffee filter over leftovers while heating in the microwave to prevent that splatter mess.
Nampa Area Weather
Search Nampa Idaho Homes for sale
Search Boise Idaho Homes for sale
Idaho Short Sale Video
Idaho Short Sale Report