Real Estate Washougal Washington, Market Statistics and Trends for December 2010
Washougal Real Estate saw mixed results, with an increase in sales, with more of them bank owned and short sales...
Early in January we logged into the MLS for Vancouver and Washougal to obtain a quick snap-shot view of what happened with Washougal WA Real Estate market trends and statistics, in Clark County Washington 98671. Here is what we have to report:
From this quick view we see 11 More Pending transaction compared to last month, and approximately nine month's supply of inventory available at the end of the month. This month the 3rd Party + Pre-Foreclosures + Foreclosures combined are about 39.9% of the Active homes listed which is an increase from last month; yet they increased again to about 60.0% of the homes going under contract - which is a substantial number in our opinion.
As a community in Clark County, Washougal's real estate was hit harder with more of their newer subdivisions un-sold or sold with sub-prime loans towards the end of the last building boom. What we have been observing is been a reasonably strong absorption of those properties, close to a "normal" overall level of Supply, and a good base-building phase of this recovery.
This next Table shows the sales activity for the past 3 months in Washougal from the MLS
(you may right-click on the image and follow your browsers instructions to see the larger image):
The Chart Below compares Washougal Washington Home Sale Prices and Trends with other nearby Towns: Camas and Vancouver Washington:
The Price Trend for Washougal Homes and Real Estate suggests the market has been doing well with the absorption of the distressed properties.
If you are looking to sell your home in Washougal, Vancouver or another part of Clark County Washington in this challenging market time please call or e-mail us with the details of your situation and we'll customize a marketing plan to get your Clark County Home Sold!
Our Featured Neighborhood for Washougal this month is Homes for sale in Sunset Ridge.
1) 3rd Party = the sales contract requires the approval of a third party; and includes Short-Sales, Trust Sales, Relocation Company sales, etc.
2) PreForeclosures = aka Short-Sales are homes where the lending bank(s) agrees to take less, allowing a sales transaction to take place.
3) Foreclosures = aka REO's and Bank Owned Homes, already Foreclosed by the Lender(s).
4) PENDING = listed homes that have been marked as under contract by the listing agent during the past 30 days.
5) SOLD = listed homes that have been marked as closed sales by the listing agent in the past 30 days. Note: some of these sold homes may have been "pending sales" for far more than 30 days!
Disclaimer: this information is drawn using custom search parameters from the predominant MLS system covering Vancouver Washington and is not guaranteed to be accurate.
Current Vancouver WA Real Estate Market Reports:
- Clark County and Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Update Report for December 2010
- Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Report for December 2010
- Battle Ground Real Estate | Market Report and Statistics for December 2010
- Camas WA Real Estate | Market Report for December 2010
- La Center WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics December 2010
- Ridgefield WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics - December 2010
- Washougal WA Real Estate | Market Report for December 2010
Previous Vancouver WA Real Estate Market Reports:
- Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Report for November 2010
- Clark County WA Real Estate | Market Report for November 2010
- Battle Ground WA Real Estate | Market Report November 2010
- Camas Real Estate | Market Update Report for November 2010
- La Center WA Real Estate | Market Update November 2010
- Ridgefield WA Real Estate | Market Report for November 2010
- Washougal WA Real Estate | Market Report for November 2010
The above information was provided by John Slocum and Kathryn Alexander, recognized as one of the top teams at REMAX Vancouver WA. We hope you enjoy the information in our posts, including videos on real estate and Living in Washougal Washington and the rest of Clark County.
Thinking of selling your home in this market? We have the insight and passion for selling homes to get you moving!
For Southwest Washington homes and Real Estate in Vancouver WA visit Vancouver WA Real Estate. If you have an immediate need to search the MLS for Vancouver WA please visit Vancouver WA Homes For Sale .
If your interest is in foreclosures, pre-foreclosures (short-sale homes) and Bank Owned Homes in Vancouver Washington we have a special search set up for you at Bank Owned Homes Vancouver WA.