Hoping for a Snow Day? 5 Ways to Make it Happen
Since my son started elementary school, he has spent numerous winter evenings hoping for a snow day. His fifth grade teacher taught the class that to make a snow day happen, you should wear your pajama shirt backwards.
Since then, he has picked up a few other tips of actions you can take to make tomorrow a snow day. Here are 5 of them:
1. Wear your pajamas backwards, or inside-out.
2. Place a spoon under your pillow.
3. Flush ice down the toilet.
4. Place a light-colored teddy bear on your window sill.
5. Put a snow ball in the freezer.
Note: We have discovered that placing more than one spoon under your pillow does not work.
Here's to a snow day in your area.
Coming to you from the Tantasqua Union 61 School District,
Kathryn Acciari, REALTOR
RE/MAX Professional Associates - Sturbridge, MA
email@example.com email me on a snow day
kathrynacciari.remax.com Search for Homes in the Snow