Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Have you ever wondered if you have the “IT” factor for Real Estate? It seems that some people are natural Real Estate agents and for others, well, it just seems to take more work. In working as Real Estate Virtual Assistants, we have the opportunity to work with all different kinds of personalities; which can make our job much more exciting! If we were working with the same personality type day in and day out, our job would be more predictable and probably less of a “stay on your toes” experience.
No matter what your personality- whether introverted, extroverted, high maintenance, low maintenance or no maintenance; it seems there are a few key factors forfinding success in the Real Estate industry. A large scale study, recently put out by the Guardian Life Small Business Research Institute, pointed out six personality traits that successful small business owners are known to have. We happen to think that these line up with what we see as trends in successful Real Estate agents as well!
Take a look at the following six personality traits and see if you have what it takes to find success as a Real Estate agent!
1. Collaborative- Micromanaging every detail in your Real Estate business will not only be time intensive for you, it will also smother anyone that you work with, whether in your brokerage office or the people that work for you. It may seem counter productive at first; but you’ll find that delegating work, forming relationships with co-workers and even other Real Estate agents in the area will provide for new opportunities that will keep everyone motivated.
2. Curious- A great Real Estate agent will constantly be finding ways to improve their business and marketing endeavors. They will not settle for what has always worked, but will be curious about what’s out there that’s new and innovative in order to keep moving forward.
3. Future Focused- Being able to look at the big picture and what’s coming down the road is a key trait. This will pay off in financial planning as well as creating long term business plans.
4. Self-Fulfilled- Feeling in control and free to make their own decisions is another key aspect of great Real Estate agents. They are not concerned with following the crowd and are not overly influenced by what others think. They find fulfillment in their own work and their ability to be their own person.
5. Tech-Savvy- Keeping up with the latest technology is something that a top Real Estate agent will value highly. They understand that online marketing and social media interaction is where the Real Estate world is heading and are up for keeping up with cutting edge technology! Now, we understand that being tech-savvy is not something that every agent can claim; which is where a Real Estate Virtual Assistant can step in! Feel free to refer to #1, and delegate the online marketing and social media to someone who can handle the technological side of your business.
6. Action Oriented- This is one of the top personality traits of a successful Real Estate agent! Being motivated to work hard, overcome adversity and take action will lead to a successful Real Estate business! Our clients come to us ready to take action, and we’ see the positive results on a daily basis. They don’t give excuses about the current economy and its effect on the Real Estate market, but have committed themselves to finding ways to work around it to continue to succeed. And we’re happy to be a part of their success!
After reading through these six personality traits of successful Real Estate agents, we hope you’ve had a chance to evaluate where you’re at and, maybe some areas in which to improve!
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.