What's Included in My Condominium Fee at Winslowe's View or Rebecca's Landing at The Pinehills?
This question is frequently asked by anyone interested in purchasing a condominium. It can vary by association, but here at The Pinehills neighborhoods of Winslowe's View and Rebecca's Landing your fee currently includes condominium amenities and association expenses as follows:
- Maintenance of common area landscaping (not individual exclusive areas)
- Irrigation of certain common areas
- Snow removal of roadways, driveways, and shoveling to front door
- Maintenance of roadways and parking areas
- Maintenance of entrance and signage for Rebecca's Landing and Winslowe's View
- Street lighting
- Exterior maintenance of buildings
- Insurance for common areas and buildings
- Rubbish removal
- Exterior window washing
- Gutter cleaning
- Maintenance and operation of amenities (tennis courts, pools, meetinghouse, post office, administration building, and village commons)
- Management of association
Whenever you purchase a condominium, it is always advisable to review the condominium documents, and financials for the association in advance.
In light of the recent snow events we have had in the Plymouth area of Massachusetts, this is a time when you can really appreciate the inclusion of the snow removal!
If you would like to purchase a condominium townhome in The Pinehills, please give us a call at 508-209-5000, visit our website www.greencos.com or, better yet, stop by and tour our new models at 14 Margeson Row, Plymouth MA 02360.
Copyright © By Judy Jennings - all rights reserved. What's Included in My Condominium Fee at Winslowe's View or Rebecca's Landing at The Pinehills?