Real Estate La Center Washington, Market Statistics for December 2010
La Center saw more real estate and homes going under contract and closed sales. Looking better than many other Clark County areas...
Early in December we logged into the MLS for Vancouver and La Center to obtain a quick snap-shot view of what happened with real estate and home sales within the confines of La Center, in Clark County Washington for December 2010. Here is what we have to report:
From this quick view we see 3 more Pending transactions and Solds when compared to November, as well as about eight month's supply of inventory available at the end of the month. This month the 3rd Party + Pre-Foreclosures + Foreclosures combined are about 43.9% of the Active homes listed (slightly above the Norm for the County), yet they represent 30.0% of the homes Sold this month (vs 100% in November).
The table below shows the key activity indicators for the past three months in La Center
(right-click your mouse when over this image and follow your browser's instructions
to view larger size image):
Key items we are looking for in a market turnaround are not just an increase in the number of transactions but, an increase in the "Normal Sales" category. County-wide we have seen a continued higher level in the number of 3rd Party + Bank Owned homes going Pending, relative to the total number of homes going pending. Are the banks becoming more pro-active in approving Short Sales? -- We believe that is the case, and will continue to watch and see...
The Chart Below compares La Center Washington Home Sale Prices and Trends with other nearby Towns: Brush Prairie, Battle Ground and Ridgefield Washington:
From the above pricing chart, La Center Home Prices have clearly been improving most of this year with only a little softness then improvement at the end!
If you are looking to sell your home in La Center, Vancouver or another part of Clark County Washington in this challenging market time please call or e-mail us with the details of your situation and we'll customize a marketing plan to get your Clark County Home Sold!
1) 3rd Party = the sales contract requires the approval of a third party; and includes Short-Sales, Trust Sales, Relocation Company sales, etc.
2) PreForeclosures = aka Short-Sales are homes where the lending bank(s) agrees to take less, allowing a sales transaction to take place.
3) Foreclosures = aka REO's and Bank Owned Homes, already Foreclosed by the Lender(s).
4) PENDING = listed homes that have been marked as under contract by the listing agent during the past 30 days.
5) SOLD = listed homes that have been marked as closed sales by the listing agent in the past 30 days. Note: some of these sold homes may have been "pending sales" for far more than 30 days!
Disclaimer: this information is drawn using custom search parameters from the predominant MLS system covering Vancouver Washington and is not guaranteed to be accurate.
Current Vancouver WA Real Estate Market Reports:
- Clark County and Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Update Report for December 2010
- Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Report for December 2010
- Battle Ground Real Estate | Market Report and Statistics for December 2010
- Camas WA Real Estate | Market Report for December 2010
- La Center WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics December 2010
- Ridgefield WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics - December 2010
- Washougal WA Real Estate | Market Report for December 2010
Previous Vancouver WA Real Estate Market Reports:
- Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Report for November 2010
- Clark County WA Real Estate | Market Report for November 2010
- Battle Ground WA Real Estate | Market Report November 2010
- Camas Real Estate | Market Update Report for November 2010
- La Center WA Real Estate | Market Update November 2010
- Ridgefield WA Real Estate | Market Report for November 2010
- Washougal WA Real Estate | Market Report for November 2010
The above information was provided by John Slocum and Kathryn Alexander, recognized as one of the top teams at REMAX Vancouver WA. We hope you enjoy the information in our posts, including videos on real estate and Living in Vancouver Washington and the rest of Clark County.
Thinking of selling your home in this market? We have the insight and passion for selling homes to get you moving!
For Southwest Washington homes and Real Estate in Vancouver WA visit Real Estate Vancouver WA. If you have an immediate need to search the MLS for Vancouver WA please visit Vancouver WA Homes For Sale , and Homes For Sale in La Center WA.
If your interest is in foreclosures, pre-foreclosures (short-sale homes) and Bank Owned Homes in Vancouver WA we have a special search set up for you at Vancouver WA Bank Owned Homes For Sale.