Tahoe Paradise, South Lake Tahoe, CA: Final 2010 Home Sales and Current Real Estate Activity.
(Lake Tahoe Real Estate Blog / January 13, 2010 / Richard Bolen)
We’ve just updated all Tahoe Paradise neighborhood real estate homes for sale activity in South Lake Tahoe, including final 2010 sales, current escrow and all active listings. Please note “Tahoe Paradise (CA)” found in the left sidebar of the Lake Tahoe Real Estate Blog.
Located across Pioneer Trail from Country Club Estates, homes in the Tahoe Paradise neighborhood offer secluded yet convenient mountain living.
Only a few miles from the casinos where Nevada meets California, Tahoe Paradise also has convenient access to the shopping in Meyers. As in other areas, some of the homes are prime for remodeling, and many have been upgraded already.
From time to time new homes can also be found here.
Tahoe Paradise is known for streets named after native American indian tribes, tall trees, attractive lots, all in a year-round verdant, mountain forest setting.
Tahoe Paradise is one of South Lake Tahoe’s more desired neighborhoods. It is some 10-15 minutes closer to Echo Summit than downtown, and thereby a few minutes closer to the greater Bay area, which can be important to some of our home buyers.
In the last 4 years prices range from $199,000 to a high of $1.5 million. Historically though homes here are found in the $400,000 range, but in 2010 however, about 20% of Tahoe Paradise home sales have been in the $200,000 range, and 42% of sales have been in the $300,000’s.
Since 2007, Tahoe Paradise home prices are more than $100,000 less, or some 26% less than they were then.
- Final 2010 Tahoe Paradise single family home sales, here.
- Current Tahoe Paradise, South Lake Tahoe single family homes in escrow, here.
- Current Tahoe Paradise, South Lake Tahoe single family homes listed, here.
Also note that we have added information about distressed sales to our reports so that you can easily determine if a house is bank owned, a short sale or not.
Tahoe Paradise Sales Recap :
- There were 37 Tahoe Paradise single family home sales in 2010. Sixteen of these were distressed properties (43%).
- There are 14 Tahoe Paradise single family homes listed and available that are not in escrow on the South Lake Tahoe Market right now. At least two of these is a distressed property.
- There are 3 Tahoe Paradise single family homes in escrow at present, two of which are distressed properties. (67%)
Continue reading “Final 2010 South Lake Tahoe homes for sale report: Tahoe Paradise“.
Some previous Lake Tahoe Real Estate posts:
Dec 13, 2010: Tahoe Paradise homes for sale update
Oct 10, 2010: South Lake Tahoe homes for sale: Tahoe Paradise
Jul. 31, 2010: Tahoe Paradise homes for sale update
Jan. 31, 2010: Final 2009 Tahoe Paradise Home Sales and Real Estate Activity
Jul. 5, 2009: Tahoe Paradise Real Estate Listings and Sales Update
Jun. 1, 2008: South Lake Tahoe Real Estate Listings News: Tahoe Paradise
Nov. 27, 2007: South Lake Tahoe Real Estate Listings Update: Tahoe Paradise