Livermore, CA 94550
The Sandhurst neighborhood is located in popular South Livermore at the southwest end. Sandhurst is bordered by Concannon on the South and Isabel on the West. Easy access to Highway 84, southbound towards 680 or connect to the 580 freeway. Contemporary styling with raised ceilings in the one-story models and vaulted ceilings in the two stories. Spacious kitchens have island or pantries. Lot sizes are varied, ranging in size from 8000 to 20000. Built by Standard Pacific from 1995-1998.
5 floor plans are available in this complex:
· Exeter – One Story: 4 Bedrooms, 2Baths, 3 Car Garage 2131-2158 sq. ft.
· Andover – One Story: 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 2 Car Garage 2495-2522 sq. ft.
· Trinity – Two Story: 5 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, 3 Car Garage 2810-2837 sq. ft.
· Eaton – Two Story: 4 or 5 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, 2 or 3 Car Garage 2856 sq. ft.
· Cambridge - Two Story: 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 3 Car Garage, 3042-3061 sq. ft.
· Oxford - Two Story: 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 3 Car Garage 2877-2912 sq. ft.
6 acre grassy Ida Holm Park is adjacent to the Sandhurst development, with Max Baer Park close by, just beyond Murdell. Max Baer park features ball fields and a dog park.
Emma Smith Elementary
Livermore Valley Charter School
Mendenhall Middle School
Granada High School
Note: Always check with the Livermore Valley School District Office for assigned schools as boundaries occasionally change.
During 2010, six homes sold in Sandhurst, Livermore between $690,000 and $800,000.