Why should we choose Chesterfield, MO for our new home?
Chesterfield, Missouri has so many good reasons why it is a popular destination for buyers being relocated to the St. Louis area.
Our favorite reasons are listed below.
1. A wide variety of housing choices from the affordable to the exclusive
2. High quality of life
3. Great public and private schools
4. Many fabulous restaurants
5. Rich history
6. Abundant shopping
7. 2 local family owned grocery stores that have everything
8. Beautiful city hall and well run local government
9. Nearly everything you might need is here
10. Green space and walking trails
11. Parks and recreation including many athletic fields
12. Many different houses of worship
13. Highway access to anywhere you’d want to go
14. There is a private airport – Spirit of St. Louis Airport
15. The Butterfly House and Faust Park
16. Active Chamber of Commerce
17. Survivor of the Flood of 1993
18. Rombach Farms pumpkin patch
19. Prime office space for commerce
20. Just minutes from all of the cultural treasures that St. Louis has to offer
Truly, we are biased about Chesterfield because this is our home. I have lived in Chesterfield since 1971 so I know the area well. For others considering Chesterfield, MO for their next home, call us. We would love to show it to you. Once you see it, you will want to live in Chesterfield, MO too!