from the San Diego Zoo
Since I listed a property last night, I rewarded myself by going to the San Diego Zoo for a couple of hours this morning.
It was an overcast morning, and quite cool, and these two rhinos were just relaxing:
It's also mating time at the Zoo for many of the animals, so I don't know if those two were just waiting for the sun to come out or if they had just finished doing the deed.
If you're looking for a great real estate agent in San Diego, well,
let me Google one for you.
I'm available 24/7, so feel free to contact me by phone or email.
Jim Frimmer, Realtor
Century 21 Award Mission Valley
California DRE License #01458572
Mission Valley Condos Information
Try Russel Ray Photos for inexpensive, royalty-free photos.
Recent blog posts:
- Real estate news — San Diego County home prices held steady in Decembe 2010
- Real estate news — San Diego County home sales up 24% in December 2010
- Mission Valley Condos in San Diego — Friars Village
- Out & About San Diego — San Diego sunset from La Mesa
- Mission Valley Condos in San Diego — Rio Vista
- Out & About San Diego — San Diego sunset from the top of Mt. Helix
- Out & About San Diego — Spring 2011 Restaurant Week is here!
- Foto Friday — An hour early....
- Just because property values are down doesn't mean your homeowner's insurance is up to date
- Mission Valley Condos in San Diego — Woodspring
- Just a little fun....
- Mission Valley Condos in San Diego — Friars Hollow
- Flowers and gardens and friends
- Here an app, there an app, everywhere an app, app (or, Ten steps to getting and using a smart phone)
- Speed limit: 3 mph
- Did you know? — The leaning chimney of Rose Canyon
- Taking unnecessary liability on someone else's property
- Foto Friday
- Out & About San Diego — San Diego ACS Home Show
- Mission Valley Condos in San Diego — Mission Bellwood