Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
You've made the decision to sell your house. You will soon realize that now is the time to prepare yourself to move into the marketing mode because you will soon be presenting your home to your market...the home buyer.
Getting Mentally Prepared
Your home has become a product. It can be difficult to think of a home as a mere product, but it helps to do this in order to get top dollar and sell it in a reasonable amount of time.
• That product is your house. Your home will become the new residence you choose - how exciting!
• You want to sell that product.
• As with any product for sale, your house will have to be marketed.
• Before you can market it, you must determine how you will package it.
• You want to package your house so that it is attractive to customers (in this case, the home Buyer) because you want them to choose your house and not the competition.
• To gain an edge in your marketplace, you must be priced right and look better than the competition. Quite possibly the best way to package your house and gain that competitive edge is to stage it.
Staging - Recipe For a Sale
There are 6 main ingredients that make up the sale of your home:
1. LOCATION We usually cannot move a home! To quote the favorite phrase of appraisers, "Location, location, location!" The pricing of your home must reflect its location.
2. CONDITION The upkeep and good condition of your property is crucial to obtain the highest value for your home in any given market at any given time. The pricing of your property must reflect its condition.
3. PRICE Price is the number one factor in the sale of a home. A property is really only worth what one person is willing to pay another to gain ownership of it. Price must be in direct relationship to the other five ingredients, and is the most important of all.
4. TERMS The more terms available on your property the more potential buyers you reach. The pricing of your property must reflect the current status of the market.
5. THE MARKET i.e., Interest rates, competition, and the economy all make up and influence the state of the market when you sell your home. The pricing of your property must reflect the current status of the market.
6. STAGING Homes that are prepared for sale sell quicker and/or for more money! Staging will immediately give your property a marketing edge in any market.
When all of the above ingredients are in agreement...we have a sale. If just one of them is out of line, it will take a longer time to sell and...the more ingredients that are out of line, the longer it will take before the sale of your home takes place.
According to Allison Segreto an Accredited Staging Professional, the top 10 benefits of home staging include:
1. Faster Sales Time - Reduce Time on Market
2. Best Sales Price
3. Professional Image - staged homes look better in print and internet advertising.
4. Great Market Differentiator
5. Distinct Marketing Advantage over non-staged homes
6. Attract a broader range of buyers - staged homes are more appealing and are recognized as the best properties to see.
7. Buyers view staged homes as well cared for properties.
8. Building Inspectors view staged homes as cared for properties.
9. Appraisers are more likely to appraise staged homes at full value.
10. Tax Advantages - staging may be tax deductible as a service done to specifically prepare your home for sale.
When you work with an Accredited Staging Professional you expect them to help you prepare your house for sale so it shows better than the competition.
With your staged home on the market, you can be sure you'll be moving ...and when you move you'll need to pack...so just pack up early! Because...
Staged homes will usually sell for more money and in a quicker amount of time. This is usually the goal of every home seller.
If you are thinking about selling your home and would like to learn more about the staging process please contact Allison Segreto an Accredited Staging Professional at 845-528-2444 or visit her web site at www.MissionOrganizationNY.com.
Mahopac NY Real Estate information. Real Estate for sale and information for Putnam County and Westchester County including Somers Rea Estate, Carmel Real Estate, Brewster Real Estate, Yorktown Heights Real Estate and Mahopac Real Estate.
Get great free widgets at Widgetbox!
<!-- Site Meter -->
<!-- Copyright (c)2006 Site Meter -->
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.