We all need to remember to treat ourselves, daily. Here's just a couple ideas. What are yours?
- Take a few minutes each day to sit quietly and just reflect
- Buy a bouquet of flowers
- Read a good book
- Turn off the TV
- Ask your "significant other" to rub your feet with lotion...you reciprocate
- Allow yourself "not" to answer the phone every time it rings. The message machine really does work.
- Get outside for a few minutes just to breath the fresh air
- Go to a museum
- Always buy a box of Girl Scout cookies, even though you know they are over priced.
- Smile at strangers, it's amazing how your smile is infectious.
- Bake a loaf of bread, frozen dough loafs count, and eat a slice with real butter.
My wish to you is to enjoy the day, find peace in your soul and rejoice in being alive.