Are you being uprooted and being moved by the military to Millington NAS? If so, I would like to invite you to visit my website for information on the Tipton county area. Tipton county is a short ten-minute drive on a four-lane divided highway from Millington NAS. Why would you want to live in Tipton county instead of Shelby county?
There are several reasons:
1. Tax rates are less expensive. You can afford a nicer home for the same payment amount.
2. You get more for your money. As a rule, properties in Tipton county are cheaper than their counterparts in nice neighborhoods in Shelby county.
3. Great schools. Tipton county has award winning schools in Brighton and Munford.
4. Low crime rate. Tipton county has a much lower crime rate than Shelby county.
5. Building codes. Tipton county has stiffer building codes than Shelby county, which means a better built home.
If you are moving in the near future, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to send you my relocation packet, which will include everything you need to know about Tipton county.
I personally moved from Shelby county nine years ago and I have never regretted it for a moment. It's nice to feel like you live in Mayberry where things don't move quite as fast, but if you need to get to the city, there is easy access. Atoka is only a short 20 minute drive to the largest mall in Shelby county. So, shopping and great food choices are nearby but you get the peace of mind and relaxation found in a small town.
Please check out my website at http://debmitchellcountry.com to see what awaits you in the country!!!!!