5 Places To Watch The Super Bowl in the South Denver Suburbs
Here we are, Super Bowl weekend. The majority of the country is thawing out from deep freezes and blizzards and it is time for some football. Watching the Bronco this season was far from fun, so I am ready to watch some really great football on Sunday. Let's hope that happens. And if it doesn't, there is always the commercials.
Generally speaking, I tend to watch the Super Bowl annually with the same group of friends in a family room. But if you would rather get out and about, yet stay in the area without heading into Denver, here are 5 places or sports bars to check out the big game in the south Denver suburbs.
1. LoDo's - Highlands Ranch - Sound like there will be some snow and its still cold, so you won't be hanging out on the rooftop bar - but LoDo's is always great fun for sports. Generally they take reservations for tables, but not sure about Superbowl. Worth a shot though.
2. Buffalo Wild Wings - With several locations throughout the Denver area, this is my preferred wings spot, and being that they have so many tv's for game day - huge bonus. I generally pop into the Centennial location off of County Line Rd across from Park Meadows Mall.
3. CB Potts - Greenwood Village and Highlands Ranch. I'm a fan of their nachos and the Bourbon Blackjack Burger.
4. Champps - With locations in Lone Tree at Park Meadows and Littleton at Aspen Grove, both are surely to be crowded. If you get the waffle fries, ask for the seasoned sour cream dip.
5. Fox and Hound - With 5 Colorado locations, the Centennial, Littleton and Lone Tree locations are sure to be hoping with fans looking for good food & good football.
Whatever you do, make arrangements to get home please don't drink and drive.
photo by Jayel Aheram Flickr Creative Commons