"Texas Veterans" can receive SUPER benefits on the TX VET (VLB, Veterans Land Board) PROGRAM. (But, remember. if purchasing a NEW HOME, both the HOME and the VETERAN MUST qualify).
1. WHAT IS THE "TX VET" (VLB - Veterans Land Board) Program?
- Efficient homes at great rates . . .
- Additional interest rate deductions for a disabled veteran?
To be eligible for VLB Home Loan financing, new-construction homes must meet the federal government standards for energy efficiency in the Energy Star™ program.
meets those standards
is an ENERGY STAR
new home builder
Ok, veterans, we thank you very much for your service. You always rate # 1 with us. BUT, you have to qualify, too!
- The veteran MUST qualify.
Do YOU Qualify?
- Are you eighteen years old or older?
- Are you a bona fide* resident of Texas? (*A bona fide resident is a person residing in Texas with the intent to remain. This may include a Texas resident currently serving on active military duty outside of Texas. You must be a bona fide resident when the application is filed with the VLB).
- Did you serve on active duty after September 16, 1940?
- Does at least ONE of the following apply to you?
- Did you serve at least 90 cumulative days of active duty (including training) in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Public Health Service or their reserve components? If not, were you discharged early due to a service-connected disability?
- Did you enlist or receive an appointment in the National Guard and complete all initial active duty training required as a condition of the enlistment or appointment?
- Do you have at least 20 years of active or reserve military service as computed when determining eligibility to receive retirement pay under applicable federal law?
- Did you serve in the Armed Forces of the Republic of Vietnam between February 28, 1961 to May 7, 1975?
- Did you receive an honorable discharge, or a discharge under honorable conditions?
- Do any of these conditions apply to you?
- Were you a legal resident of Texas at time of entry into military service?
- Are you on active military duty stationed in Texas and have changed your "state of legal residence" to Texas?
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR A VLB LOAN!
If you are a veteran of the armed forces, and want to find out MORE about the benefits of this program and how it can help you own MORE HOME with less money, Call TODAY! GreenECO Builders and GreenSTART Home Club want to help you get all the benefits you have earned by your faithful service.
Want to own your own home? Interested in down payment assistance, closing cost assistance, and mortgage credit certificates
on your new home? Happens all the time for purchasers of new homes by GreenECO Builders. Why shouldn't it happen to you? Call today to
find out how easy it is to qualify.