How Will You Be Different From My Last Listing Agent?
We were on the market before and didn't sell our home. It seemed like our last agent just took some pictures, put a sign in the yard, put us in MLS and then....well nothing seemed to happen!
How will YOU be different? How do we know we're not making the wrong choice?
Wary Warren County Home Seller
We understand your concern! But because so much of what we do seems to be "invisible", we feel it's VERY important to give you a thorough overview of what we do at our first meeting and how we'll be working for you even when you don't see us in your home!
The Initial Meeting:
No, it won't be a short meeting, but it WILL be informative! We'll need a couple of hours for our initial meeting and here's what to expect:
- A walk through of your home with our "buyer's hat" on to help you understand what they WOULD say if we didn't do anything to help you prepare your home for sale.
- A thorough review of pricing strategy...hey, there's an engineer on our team, so expect some Excel spreadsheets! :)
- And you get to see THE BOOK :) That's our marketing review binder. We'll show you before and afters, an overview of the process, how and where we market, what is going to make your home stand out from your competition. That when we say marketing, we don't JUST mean the MLS and whatever sites it feeds to. We make a POINT of getting your home exposed far and wide to prospective buyers! You're going to need a LOT of hands and feet to count all the places we KNOW you're marketed!
- Did we mention we're hardcore bloggers too? We're #1 ranked in Warren County and Top 10 in Ohio on Active Rain, a social network of over 200,000 real estate members! We'll get you GOOGLE placement that you'll love!
- We'll answer all your questions and we'll make sure we cover the process of how we'll CONTINUE to keep you up to speed on what's happening once you're home is on the market!
Communication: After you list, we'll be talking, emailing, texting, Facebooking or Twittering you as often as you want and through whatever means & frequency you need. We'll do our best to get showing feedback for you (Note: We won't always be successful...and that's feedback in itself!), we'll set up MLS searches so you can watch what's happening in your neighborhood with your competition, we'll send you market traffic reports. You get low on flyers and booklets? Depending on time of notice, one of our team will get replacements out the same day or next day at the absolute latest. That if you contact us, you WILL get a response!
Other Considerations: Did we mention that we're an Accredited Business with the Cincinnati BBB? That we don't take prisoners, if you're unhappy or change your mind about selling your home for any reason, we'll release you immediately with no hassle? That we have PLENTY of past clients willing to put in a great word for us? That we SPECIALIZE in selling homes that didn't sell the first time? That we're more than happy at any time to provide you reports showing the eyeballs looking at your home? And on a side note, that we give back extensively to our communities, both financially and personally!
So comfortable that we're NOT like your last agent? Give us a call if you're even THINKING about maybe selling your Warren County home and we'll set up a time for that first meeting. Let's get started down the path of getting you SOLD AND MOVED! And if we think it's NOT a good time for you to try to sell, you'll get that from us too! Never thought you'd hear that from a REALTOR®? Convinced yet that we have YOUR best interests at heart??
Serving Warren County's residential real estate needs,
Liz and Bill aka BLiz