Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
(ARA) - The winter months often mean gatherings and guests ... and much more time indoors. So, why not give the two rooms that you spend the most time in - the kitchen and bath - a function and fashion facelift?
Luckily, minor updates that are easy, quick and inexpensive can make a major impact. Try some of these simple suggestions from real do-it-yourselfers, and you can make your kitchen and bath more stylish, safe, organized and enjoyable - all in eight, easy steps.
1. One of the easiest and most affordable ways to make over a bathroom is to update with new accessories. With a wide variety of designs and finishes - from traditional to modern - accessories such as towel bars, towel rings, robe hooks, towel bar hooks and shelves help get you more organized, while making a dramatic style statement. And don't stop in the bath, towel bars and robe hooks are ideal kitchen additions to keep pot holders and towels close at hand.
2. Next, install new bathroom faucets. With nearly limitless finish, style and function options available, the simple change of a faucet can transform a room in only minutes .
3. It's one of life's constants: Toilet paper always runs out. But changing the roll doesn't have to involve a spring-loaded bar flying across the room. Depending on your decorating tastes, choose from an innovative pivoting paper holder that features a bar you simply lift up to replace the roll or a European-styled design that features an open end for easy roll replacement. Either way, it'll encourage everyone to lend a hand and change the roll.
4. Add style and space in the shower in minutes with a Curved Shower Rod from Moen. Originally seen only in upscale hotels, this unique product adds up to seven more inches of elbow room in the shower. Plus, new S-shaped Shower Rod Hooks snap right onto the shower rod, offering convenient access to hang a variety of items - from towels and robes, to loofahs and shaving kits.
5. When it comes to decking the walls in the kitchen or bath, there's no need for expensive art. Try adding your personal touch with framed photos of family or friends to share experiences or keep memories alive.
6. Looking for storage? Need a place to keep your Merlot or champagne? Wine racks are the perfect answer. But they can even be functional in the bath. Choose a rack in a finish to match the rest of your bath accessories and fill it with rolled hand towels and washcloths.
7. Turn a boring, plain bathroom mirror into a work of art by adding Mirrorscapes Mirror Frames. Mirrorscapes transform plate-glass mirrors into style statements in a matter of minutes. Available in a variety of styles, these easy-to-install frames create a beautifully coordinated, custom-designed look.
8. While style is always a concern, bathroom safety should be, too. In the bath, add grab bars or hand grips. Moen Home Care offers a variety of products such as SecureMount Grab Bars or Hand Grips that are stylish - available in many designs and finishes - and easy to install. In the kitchen, make sure your smoke detectors are working properly and keep a fire extinguisher under the sink for easy access.
With a few simple updates, your kitchen and bath will be more enjoyable, safe and stylish for both you and your house guests.
For more information about Moen products, visit www.moen.com.
Rob Dandrea, Realtor with Future Home Realty, Tarpon Springs, FL 34688
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.