Do you want to make your home stand apart from the rest? Staging your home with Design2Sell is the best way to stick out in a buyers mind and make for a quick sale. Trying to sell a vacant home can be difficult because there is nothing to separate your home from the many others that prospective home buyers have seen.
Sometimes an obstacle of staging a home is knowing what to do with a small space. When a prospective buyer enters the room you want them to see all of its possiblities. At 1222 Kingsley in Atlanta, Design2Sell staged this home in a way that maximizes the space.
Before expert designer Barbara Heil-Sonneck went to work on the re-design, a prospective buyer may have had difficulty envisioning their selves relaxing in these small spaces after a long day’s work. Maximizing the feel of the space is a must to get this home sold quickly. After her redesign, the space looks larger and more inviting.
Here are some ways to make your small space appear large and inviting:
Utilize natural light.
- Barbara used window treatments that allow the sunlight to fill the room.
- Be sure not to block the light with furniture.
Use Neutral Colors
- A monochromatic color scheme was used for this room.
- Barbara added a pop of color to help the eye move throughout the room and make it interesting.
- Be sure not to over accessorize. The design scheme for this room only used one painting, one lamp, and one accent piece.
- Barbara selected furniture that is nuetral and not too large for the room.
Check out some of our pics of the 1222 Kingsley project in Atlanta.