Best Deal in Greenwich, Ct. ~ OPEN HOUSE Sunday Feb 20th, 1-3 pm.
Come and see this wonderfully maintained 1930's home in Greenwich Connecticut on Sunday February 20th, 2011. Public open house will be from 1 to 3 pm at 35 Almira Drive, Greenwich, Ct. 06831.
Original house built in 1930's, 1648 square feet with original hardwood floors, 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. First floor family room addition with walk in closet and full bath built 1993, new roof 2003. Ceiling heights 8 ft to 8 ft 6 inches, walk up attic, walk out unfinished basement, double pane windows. Great location minutes from I-95, Merritt Parkway, downtown & train.
View Larger Map
David Popoff is a lifetime resident of lower Fairfield County, Connecticut along with over thirty years of local work experience. He is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis Real Estate and centrally located out of Darien office.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Member of the Connecticut chapter of the US Green Build Council (CTGBC).
- Associate member of the HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Accredited LEED GA and CGP-NAHB.
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, New Canaan, Rowayton and other parts of Connecticut.