Better Blogging Results - Things I Wish I had Done Right from the Start - Part 2A
Here is a VERY quick Scribefire lesson for enlarging your font size. I am NO expert--I just like to have a bigger font than the one that defaults in ActiveRain.
1. Be sure you have Firefox and Scribefire (a Firefox add-on) downloaded (see more about this in Part 1 of this series).
2. Write your post in the normal way using Firefox. (If you prefer to write it in a word document, do not use Microsoft Word--use Word Pad--Microsoft Word will give you strange formatting when you cut and paste.)
3. Save your post in DRAFT mode.
4. Reopen your post to EDIT.
5. Copy your post while still in the editing mode.
6. Click on Tools and then click on Scribefire. Scribefire will open over your post. (Need a visual? Look at photo below.)
7. Paste your post into the "Post Content" section of Scribefire screen.
8. Highlight all of the text.
9. Click on the font size--make it "4 (14pt)".
10. Highlight and copy all of your text.
11. Move back to the Firefox window and RIGHT CLICK in the text box and click paste.
Your post should now be in a larger font size. So all you did here was make the exact font a larger size. I am not going to teach you how to do anything else in Scribefire because to be honest, I have never bothered doing anything else. Once you get comfortable with this little lesson, you will feel more comfortable with Scribefire and you can write your own post about all the really cool things that you can do that Canfield didn't even know about! If I left anything out, please comment on it below!
Now go have some fun!