...or so I had hoped. A March snowstorm is raging through Vermont and my flight to Las Vegas for the LeadingRE Conference has been delayed. I will miss the first day but I hope to have three great days still, that is as long as I can get out of Vermont today. I should have seen this coming and left yesterday but the weather report certainly did not predict this size storm until way too late for me to change my flight pattern. At this point the reports of me even getting to Burlington from Middlebury are getting slim! And looks like I may get stuck in Newark coming home as a storm is brewing for the end of the week. Will winter end this year in New England?