I kid you not, I have butter softening on my counter ready to make some cookies when I logged on to AR and there Greg Nino was - talking about sugar cookies and key lime pie smells.
All I can think about now are smells.
It's tough to be in a house that smells - but lets also remember that along those lines, we need to make sure "we" aren't "sugar-cookie, key lime smelling" real estate agents - because that can be a tough smell as well.
We've all smelled it - way over-done agents wearing excessive amounts of cologne, perfumes, lotions, hand sanitizer, etc. I even had an agent give me a scratch and sniff business card once - that was weird and it smelled before I even thought about scratching it.
So - here are my thoughts about personal smells:
- If you smell, take a shower. Clean is the best smell going.
- Don't add extra scented lotions or perfumes if your deodorant and bath soap is already scented. That gets over powering.
- Keep in mind, hairspray has a scent - sometimes it really lingers - again - take a sniff check of your spray and don't add more than you need to.
- Get everything out of your car that smells - because it doesn't matter how neutral you are - you'll absorb any smell that is in your car.
- Take a whiff of your clothes, laundry detergent and dryer sheets add smells to your clothes. Pay attention when adding more scent to your game on routine.
- Last thing, your breathe. Brush your teeth and tongue - yes both! And don't forget to carry breathe mints - I keep them handy everywhere and use them often because you just never know.
So now,I think I will bake some cookies, take a deep breath and think about Greg Nino with every batch I bake!
Buying or selling Tucson real estate, Mt Lemmon, Tucson bank-owned homes, Tucson rental homes, or Tucson lease option homes? Visit www.KGCPropertiesLLC.com!
This blog is written with my opinions and my opinions are presented with accuracy but not guarantees. Please talk to a professional before making any real estate, financial or agency decisions. Gabrielle Kamahele Rhind - 2011. If you want to reprint parts of this - just email me for my permission:TucsonsRealEstate@gmail.com.