Battle Ground WA Real Estate Keeping Up The Momentum in February 2011
Home Sale prices in Battle Ground have remained remarkably stable through the past 12 months, perhaps making this area of Clark County one of the Belle-weather recovery zones...
Earlier this month we checked in with the Battle Ground MLS to see what happened with the real estate statistics and trends within the confines of the Battle Ground zip code 98604, for February. Here is what we have to report when we gathered the home sales information:
From this quick view we see a slight drop of 3 units for Pending Sales, and the continuation in the proportion of distressed properties. This month the 3rd Party + Pre-Foreclosures + Foreclosures combined are about 34.3% of the Active homes listed (32.8% last month), and they represent about 38.5% of the homes going under contract (this item has dropped down from 54.5% from two months ago).
The table below is from the RMLS, showing the past 3 months of activity (you may right-click on the image
and follow your browser's instructions to view the Full-Sized image)
The Key items we are looking for in a market turnaround are not just an increase in the number of transactions but, a decrease in the non-Pre-Foreclosure / Foreclosure Sold category. In our opinion that ratio has started to show slight improvement, and if the relative price-strength remains, there is a good environment for recovery.
The Chart Below compares Battle Ground Home Sale Prices by AVERAGE and MEDIAN for the past 12 months:
Clearly Battle Ground home sales prices have continued to be relatively stable for most of past twelve months.
If you are looking to sell your home in Battle Ground, Vancouver or another part of Clark County Washington in this challenging market time please call or e-mail us with the details of your situation and we'll customize a marketing plan to get your Clark County Home Sold!
1) 3rd Party = the sales contract requires the approval of a third party; and includes Short-Sales, Trust Sales, Relocation Company sales, etc.
2) PreForeclosures = aka Short-Sales are homes where the lending bank(s) agrees to take less, allowing a sales transaction to take place.
3) Foreclosures = aka REO's and Bank Owned Homes, already Foreclosed by the Lender(s).
4) PENDING = listed homes that have been marked as under contract by the listing agent during the past 30 days.
5) SOLD = listed homes that have been marked as closed sales by the listing agent in the past 30 days. Note: some of these sold homes may have been "pending sales" for far more than 30 days!
Disclaimer: this information is drawn using custom search parameters from the predominant MLS system covering Vancouver Washington and is not guaranteed to be accurate.
Current Vancouver WA Real Estate Market Reports:
- Clark County and Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Update Report for February 2011
- Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Report for February 2011
- Battle Ground Real Estate | Market Report and Statistics for February 2011
- Camas WA Real Estate | Market Report and Statistics for February 2011
- La Center WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics February 2011
- Ridgefield WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics - February 2011
- Washougal WA Real Estate | Market Report for February 2011
Previous Vancouver WA Real Estate Market Reports:
- Clark County and Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Update Report for January 2011
- Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Report for January 2011
- Battle Ground Real Estate | Market Report and Statistics for January 2011
- Camas WA Real Estate | Market Report for January 2011
- La Center WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics January 2011
- Ridgefield WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics - January 2011
- Washougal WA Real Estate | Market Report for January 2011
The above information was provided by John Slocum and Kathryn Alexander, recognized as one of the top teams at Vancouver WA REMAX . We hope you enjoy the information in our posts, including videos on real estate and Homes for sale in Vancouver Washington and the rest of Clark County.
Thinking of selling your home in this market? We have the insight and passion for selling homes to get you moving!
For Southwest Washington homes and Real Estate in Vancouver WA visit Real Estate Vancouver WA. If your interest is in foreclosures, pre-foreclosures (short sale homes) ; and when looking for Bank Owned Homes in Vancouver Washington we have our website set up for you to easily search for each of these categories!
PS - Nobody sells more homes than RE/MAX. Look to the Alexander ~ Slocum Team
for your Vancouver WA real estate! These are other popular recent searches on our website:
Camas WA Real Estate
Luxury Homes Vancouver WA
Homes For Sale in Vancouver WA