You want to grow your business, but how? How do you promote yourself and what you do?
At a recent Mastermind Meeting, for one of our newer students we made a list of ways to create opportunities – some take your time, some take your money. Which do you have more of? And maybe that changes. Here are some things we came up with.
- your website. Do you have one? You should.
- social media – Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in. How are you connected?
- blog – pretty big time commitment. Do you have the time?
- email signature – great place to describe what you do or add links to your sites
- business cards – get them and hand them out!
- bandit signs – know your local laws before you put them out
- post-it notes – requires going door-to-door
- flyers – inexpensive and easy to distribute
- postcards – more expensive but more targeted
- handwritten letters
- networking – in person, not just online
- newsletters – create your own or write for neighborhood papers
- magnetic car signs
- vinyl letters or wrap your vehicle
- door knocking – may need solicitors license
- google places – great place to advertise
- HOA newsletters / websites
What can you add to our list?