We love asking questions, How About You???.
In all our years in business (and in life), we have found a powerful correlation between the questions we asked, and the guidance we received.
It was John DeMartini who said that the quality of your life is dictated by the quality of the questions that you ask.
…The better the questions you ask… the better advice you get and the better the outcome will be.
…Poorly thought out questions means bad advice and bad outcomes.
Some of the questions we would encourage you to ask yourself (and others) in the coming weeks or months will determine the positive outcomes you get.
1) Think of a time when you received outstanding service. What was it about the service that was memorable?
2) Think of a time when you received poor service. What was it about the service that disappointed you?
3) If you could offer just one piece of advice to businesses in your community – what would that be?
4) When you received exceptionally outstanding or exceptionally poor service – did you tell the service provider or business? If not – why not?
1) If you could have lunch with any three people alive today – who would they be and why?
2) What 3 questions would you ask them during lunch?
Think about it: if you were limited to only 3 questions – what would be the most powerful questions you could ask that would give you the greatest insights into your personal success and fulfillment?
- What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
- Would you do things differently?
- What specifically would you do differently?
- What’s holding you back now?
- If there is something holding you back, how could you eliminate the obstacle just for a month? Do it!
Good questions make you think...... Hard.
And well thought out answers should seriously make you evaluate how you will use the advice or answer given.
One of Peter's favourite books is called "The Aladdin Factor" it is out of print, but you may be able find a 2nd hand copy, (authors Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen also known for the Chicken Soup Series) This great little book highlights the power and value of asking great questions. If you "ask" in the right places, we are sure you will be able to track down your own copy (in print or audio book).
So we will leave you with this…
What one or two things could you do in the next 30 days that will make a positive impact on your health, wealth, or happiness? and .......
Will you commit to yourself and a loved one close to you right now that you will do at least one of these things?
Please do – then let use know what happens!
We love a great story.
This Information was provided to you compliments of Victoria BC Realtors, "Peter and Linda Pfann", Certified Professional Consultant on Aging (CPCA)®. CPCAs are committed to providing exceptional service, and have supplemented their professional training by learning about the unique and changing needs of the 50+ population.
Make sure that the professionals serving you have taken the time and made the commitment to learn more about YOU! To find CPCAs in good standing in your area, go to www.CPCAcanada.com. or www.pfanntastic.com and www.victoriasm.com. To Find additional Victoria, BC, Canada, Senior Focused Resources, please visit "The Elder Friendly Community Network" at www.efcn.ca.
To Find out how we serve Greater Victoria Boomers and Seniors and their families with their real estate plans and needs in and around Greater Victoria BC, please call Peter and Linda Pfann in Victoria BC, Canada at (250)-213-9490 or firstname.lastname@example.org.