I don't think any of our 204,000 members here is truly insane. Well, maybe a handful LOL. But for all of us in some part of our examined life we need to work on
Giving Up Our Insanity Badge
We have all heard the phrase, doing the same thing over and over with it not working, is INSANITY. Like these two mountain climbers in Joe Businessman suits on Mount Everest. Maybe they thought they were stylish. Where are the ropes? Where are the oxygen tanks? My God man, how about a decent parka do go over that $1,000 suit?
We do not get off insanity because
- We are not thinking at all - you have to admit to yourself something is not working FIRST, before you stop doing the hamster wheel all over again
- Wrong tools and lack of knowledge - you are not acknowledging the pieces you have set in place are the wrong ones. Desktop calculator rather than tablet computer with wireless. Wrong people you hired, you have not got educated on what you need or delegate something to an EXPERT
- Stubborn - By God, the 100th time you try this same stupid technique, THEN it will finally work. I think this sometimes is the #1 reason we don't get out of insanity
- Not sick and tired enough with your pain (YET) - I use the word YET, cause you will get there. It kind of is up to your own pain threshold. How many times do you have to fail and fall off the mountain?
- FINALLY, somewhere in your Neanderthal brain, you DON'T REALLY WANT TO CHANGE. You have accepted this not getting where you want to go insanity, AS NORMAL. Intervention by a close confidante with a WAKE UP call is needed now for you or some OTHER wake up call in your life