Fixed Mortgage Rates Average 4.76% (30-Year), 3.97% (15-Year) for Week Ending 03/17/2011, Murrieta CA.
Need a new FHA home loan, or want to refinance for a lower mortgage payment? Freddie Mac shows homeloans this week averaged 4.76% for 30 year fixed rate mortgages, while 15 year fixed rate mortgages averaged 3.97%.
According to Freddie Mac, the 30-year fixed rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 4.76 percent with an average 0.7 point for the week ending March 17, 2011, down from last week when it averaged 4.88 percent. Last year at this time, the 30-year FRM averaged 4.96 percent.
The 15-year fixed rate mortgage this week averaged 3.97 percent with an average 0.7 point, down from last week when it averaged 4.15 percent. A year ago at this time, the 15-year FRM averaged 4.33 percent.
In the West (CA, AZ, NV, OR, WA, UT, ID, MT, HI, AK, GU) ), Freddie Mac noted that the 30-year fixed rate mortgage averaged 4.72 percent with an average 0.8 point, while the 15-year fixed rate mortgage this week averaged 3.92 percent with an average 0.8 point.
Source: Freddie Mac, March 17, 2011, available from "30-Year Fixed-Rate Mortgage Drops Amid Japan Crisis"; Internet; Accessed March 17, 2011.
The information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed.
Previous ‘Fixed Mortgage Rates’ Posts:
- Fixed Mortgage Rates Average 4.88% (30-Year), 4.15% (15-Year) for Week Ending 03/10/2011
- Fixed Mortgage Rates Average 4.87% (30-Year), 4.15% (15-Year) for Week Ending 03/03/2011
- Fixed Mortgage Rates Average 4.95% (30-Year), 4.22% (15-Year) for Week Ending 02/24/2011
- Fixed Mortgage Rates Average 5.00% (30-Year), 4.27% (15-Year) for Week Ending 02/17/2011
- Fixed Mortgage Rates Average 5.05% (30-Year), 4.29% (15-Year) for Week Ending 02/10/2011
- Fixed Mortgage Rates Average 4.81% (30-Year), 4.08% (15-Year) for Week Ending 02/03/2011
- Fixed Mortgage Rates - 30-Year: 4.80%, 15-Year: 4.09% for January 27, 2011, Murrieta CA
- Fixed Mortgage Rates - 30-Year: 4.74%, 15-Year: 4.05% for January 20, 2011, Murrieta CA
- Fixed Mortgage Rates - 30-Year: 4.71%, 15-Year: 4.08% for January 13, 2011, Murrieta CA
- Fixed Mortgage Rates - 30-Year: 4.77%, 15-Year: 4.13% for January 6, 2011, Murrieta CA
Want to know the instant that a Murrieta home is listed for sale? As a free service, I will set up automated home searches for you. Try my Free Customized Home Search and discover how easy it is to find your dream home.
Or, to set up your Free Customized Home Search right now, please contact me, Bill the Murrieta Broker, by phone or text at (951) 347-3818, or email me at Bill@my3BRealty.com. All I need to know are the features you want in your ideal home, plus the email address that you want your searches automatically sent to.
Contact me today to setup your free automated “Murrieta Homes for Sale” search.
Murrieta is a young, affluent community, boasting an educated, high-income population that's comparable to communities in San Diego and Orange Counties. Murrieta offers a wide range of new shopping, dining and recreational options, a diverse choice in housing, and a world-class education system. Incorporated in 1991 and with a population of just over 100,000, Murrieta was recently recognized as the safest city in Riverside and San Diego Counties.
Cradled within the junction of the I-15 and I-215 freeways, Murrieta is centrally located to businesses in Riverside, San Diego, Los Angeles, and Orange Counties. New retail centers, industrial buildings, and Class A offices have been completed with more in the planning process. With over 2,000 acres of additional available land, Murrieta is attracting upscale retail centers and quality hotels, as well as research and development/medical technology firms and first-rate healthcare facilities. Murrieta is an ideal place to locate, invest, develop and expand as it is destined to become the premier business hub for the region.
Please subscribe to my blog, Bill the Murrieta Broker, for up-to-date information about the prices of Murrieta homes for sale, the prices of Murrieta condos and townhomes for sale, and for Murrieta Open Houses, as well as for Greer Ranch homes for sale and Greer Ranch home price trends, or contact me by phone or text at (951) 347-3818, or email me at Bill@my3BRealty.com.
Copyright ©2011 Bill Burchard