I have a wonderful friend who is also Italian. She always sends me fummy jokes, Inspirational thoughts and keeps me laughing. By the way she always let's me know she loves me. We are both from the East Coast and love our wine and cheese, playing cards and good conversation. What is so sad is that she moved to Florida and is having a wonderful time growing old. Good for her but I have lost a close friend that I could visit.
By the Way her name is Chris and Chris if you read this, I want to let you know that I am sharing this Tip you sent me to the world that is reading this. This way all of us can be inspired.
Here it goes:
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. While you walk, smile. This can be the ultimate antidepressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
3.Buy a Dvr (tivo) tape your late night shows and get more sleep
4. When you get up in the morning complete the following statement, "My purpose is to------------today."
5. Live with the 3 E's- Energy, Enthusisam, and Empathy.
6. Watch more movies, play more games, and read more books
7. Always pray and make time to exercise, practice meditation, yoga, Tai, Chi etc
8. Spend more time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of six
9. Dream more while you are awake
10. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less manufactured food that are produced in plants.
11. Drink green tea and plenty of water
12. Try to make aleast three people smile each day
13. Clear your clutter from your home, your car, your desk, and let new flowing energy into your life
14. Don't waste energy on gossip,, on past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Invest your energy in the positive moment.
15. Smile and laugh more
16. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone
17.Make peace with you past so it won't screw up the present
18. Don't compare your life to others, You have no idea what their journey is all about
19. Forgive everyone for everything
20. Call your family offten
21. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statement:
I am thankful for_________
Today I accomplished________
Take this to heart and live it one day at a time
God Bless You All