I was contacted recently by a reporter for AOL Real Estate online and she needed some questions answered regarding home staging. I am ALWAYS happy to oblige a reporter who needs assistance when it comes to home staging information as not only will it help them but our staging industry (and my business) as well.
One thing I've learned about working with the media is that time is of the essence.
So if you are contacted make sure you can respond in a timely manner and if not, let them know you'll help them find someone who can help them if not you. Not only will this be a great way to connect with the reporter, it will also show your commitment to being a trusted resource for them as well as an expert in your field.
What you write and say IS being read and heard! Saying it consistently with passion and purpose is key.
Here's the latest AOL Real Estate Article which features Home Star Staging:
Here's just a small a sample from the article of the Dos and Don'ts to get you started:
Home Staging "Dos"
1. Clean, clean, clean!
2. Focus on curb appeal. Clear the outside of the house, especially the front yard and front entrance.
Home Staging "Don'ts"
1. Don't do nothing!
2. Don't assume potential buyers will be able to look past your clutter and sloppiness.
Home Star Staging is a qualified, insured home staging company and we are always here for you North Texas!
- Affordable pre-list home staging property consultations
- Affordable post list "trouble shooting" property consultations - no matter how long a home has been on the market there are always ways to improve the chance of sale
- Owner occupied property staging (utilizing owner supplied furniture & accessories or including some of our own inventory)
- Vacant & investment property staging (Full and partial rental furniture packages, accessories and staging services)
- Is your office interested in hosting a home staging class or presentation? Just ask!
- Contact Karen at 496-964-0516 or Karen@homestarstaging.com
Interested in learning how to start a successful home staging business in TX, OK or NW LA? I can help!