In the past I have had many posts about carbon monoxide. Most recently I posted some advice on where to place carbon monoxide detectors in your home. You can read that post here.
This could also be called the invisible killer. Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless and kills countless people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to it in its solid form can cause severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death. 100% of people who have drunk DHMO have eventually died.
- is also known as hydroxilic acid and μ-oxido dihydrogen, is a major component of acid rain
- contributes to the "greenhouse effect."
- it may be saturating the air you are breathing this very minute
- can cause severe burns
- contributes to the natural erosion of topsoil and the natural landscape
- accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals
- may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes
- has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients
Its worldwide contamination may be reaching epidemic proportions! Quantities of it can be found in every stream, lake and reservoir in America today. But this pollution is global. DHMO has even been found deep in the ice of the Arctic, Antarctica and Greenland. It has caused billions of dollars of damage in this country.
On the positive side, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:
- as an industrial solvent and coolant
- in nuclear power plants
- in the production of styrofoam
- as a fire retardant
- in many forms of scientific research
- in the distribution of pesticides. (However, even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.)
- as an additive in certain "junk foods" and other food products
Companies large and small dump DHMO into rivers and the ocean and nothing can be done about it because it is STILL LEGAL!
Dihydrogen monoxide molecules can conceivably collect by the septillions of gallons and when in this form are very difficult to separate!
The impact on wildlife is extreme. It should not be ignored anymore!
The American government has refused to ban the production, distribution or use of this damaging chemical due to its so called "importance to the economic health of this nation."
In fact, the Navy and other military organizations are conducting experiments with DHMO, and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and utilize it during warfare situations. Hundreds of military research facilities receive tons of it through a highly sophisticated, and hidden from our view, underground distribution network. Many store large quantities for later use!
It is not too late to ACT NOW to prevent further contamination! If for no other reason, than we must act for the children who will inherit a world FULL of this stuff.
Find out more about this dangerous chemical! What you don't know can hurt you and others throughout the world.
Jay Markanich Real Estate Inspections, LLC
Based in Bristow, serving all of Northern Virginia