Monument - the area just North of Colorado Springs and south of Douglas County and includes the areas of Monument, Palmer Lake and Woodmoor. Monument real estate is also a great alternative for folks looking to commute to Castle Rock or Denver Tech Center, in South Denver.
Here is a look at the Monument residential housing market for September 2007:
- Newly listed homes on the market: 37
- Average List Price: $492,655
- Pending Sales: 11
- Sold Homes: 9
- Average Sold Price: $429,463
- List Price to Sale Price Ratio: 98.95%
- Average Days on Market (DOM): 84 Days
Comment: Average days on market has dropped from 112 days to 84 days - MUCH close to the surrounding area average. However, the number of sold homes dropped by over half and the new homes on the market dropped by about a third. So, even though less homes are selling, the ones that are, are selling quicker.