Lincoln, CA - Foreclosures / Bank Owned Homes / REO Properties (April 4-8, 2011)
Here is a list of foreclosures in Lincoln, California (Placer County) that became bank owned during the week of April 4-8, 2011:
- 503 La Crena Court, Lincoln, CA 95648 (3/2, 1776 sq. ft. built in 2007)
- 971 Southbridge Circle, Lincoln, CA 95648 (4/4, 2647 sq. ft. built in 2004)
- 1776 Allenwood Circle, Lincoln, CA 95648 (4/2, 2313 sq. ft. built in 2005)
- 209 Corte Sendero, Lincoln, CA 95648 (vacant residential lot in Catta Verdera)
- 707 Hardy Court, Lincoln, CA 95648 (4/3, 2611 sq. ft. built in 2005)
- 2616 Honeysuckle Drive, Lincoln, CA 95648 (3/2, 1530 sq. ft. built in 2000)
In comparison, there were 16 properties in Lincoln, California that went back to the bank last week.
Some of these REO properties may soon be listed on the market, so consider this an sneak preview of future foreclosure listings in Lincoln, California!
Please contact Bob Souza at (925) 513-3400 or Leilani Souza at (916) 408-5500 if you are interested in buying foreclosures through Souza Realty and would like to be notified when a particular foreclosed property becomes available for sale.