What are Buyers' Responsibilities When Buying a Home for Sale in Campbell CA?
When buying a home for sale in Campbell CA, the buyer needs to understand what his/her responsibilities are to minimize any delays in the home buying process. Some of the buyer's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work directly with a lender or mortgage broker to obtain a loan to finance the purchase of the home for sale in Campbell CA. (This would not apply if paying all cash.)
- Provide buyer's real estate agent with the lender or mortgage broker contact information (i.e., name, phone # and e-mail address). This only applies if not paying all cash.
- Immediately inform the mortgage broker and buyer's real estate agent if there are any unexpected changes to the buyer's financial or job situation.
- Obtain a homeowner's insurance policy on the home for sale in Campbell CA. The policy coverage must be approved by the lender if financing the home purchase.
- Provide buyer's real estate agent or escrow officer with homeowner insurance agent's contact information (i.e., name, phone #, e-mail address).
- Advise escrow officer how title to the home for sale in Campbell CA will be held. There are different ways to hold title to property and the decision should be taken seriously. A licensed attorney and/or tax professional should be consulted if there are any questions.
Trang Beuschlein has been helping those selling or buying Campbell CA Real Estate for years, providing exceptional service. When you need an experienced Campbell CA Realtor who can sell your home for top dollars in the least amount of time or who can negotiate the best deal for your new home, you can count on Trang Beuschlein. If you are looking for a service oriented Campbell Realtor or for a list of Campbell CA Homes for Sale, please call (408) 410-5628 or send an e-mail to
CA DRE Broker License #01453711
Copyright © 2011 Trang Beuschlein