Camas Washington Real Estate - An Excellent Month.
Camas Pending Home Sales took a jump up of over 50% from February's results,
showing that home buyers this year are ready to move!
Earlier this month we've logged into the Camas MLS to identify what direction the real estate market is heading. Here are the key statistics we have to report:
From this quick look at the home sales action we see 5.7% more Active listings with the mix consistently weighted relative to the distressed property category levels at just
under 1/3rd of the existing inventory. However, the distressed Pending Sales
finally dropped down to a similar level as the Active inventory. The number of Closed Sales
moved up to 36, which is an excellent sign of a more normal market.
The table below shows the RMLS market data for the transactions within the Camas Zip code of 98607.
The Chart Below compares current Camas Washington Home Sale Prices and Trends with other nearby Towns: Vancouver WA, Washougal and Portland Oregon:
current Camas Home sales prices are showing relative weakness recently when compared to the Portland / Vancouver Metro area average.
However, as purchase volumes increase, home price sales trends will increase as
well. Current Vancouver WA Real Estate Market Reports: Previous Vancouver WA Real Estate Market Reports:
If you are looking to purchase a home in Camas now is an opportune time! Camas is located on the north shore of the Columbia River in Washington State, and features a relatively mild climate and excellent economic base (btw - there is no personal State or Local Income Tax in Camas!). Our featured neighborhood this month: Homes For Sale in Columbia Summit Estates Camas WA,
1) 3rd Party = the sales contract requires the approval of a third party; and includes Short-Sales, Trust Sales, Relocation Company sales, etc.
2) Pre-Foreclosures = aka Short-Sales are homes where the lending bank(s) agrees to take less, allowing a sales transaction to take place.
3) Foreclosures = aka REO's and Bank Owned Homes, already Foreclosed by the Mortgage Lender(s).
4) PENDING = listed homes that have been marked as under contract by the listing agent during the past 30 days.
5) SOLD = listed homes that have been marked as closed sales by the listing agent in the past 30 days. Note: some of these sold homes may have been "pending sales" for far more than 30 days!
Disclaimer: this information is drawn using custom search parameters from the predominant MLS system covering Camas Washington deemed reliable but not guaranteed to be accurate.
Current Vancouver WA Real Estate Market Reports:
Previous Vancouver WA Real Estate Market Reports:
The above information was provided by John Slocum and Kathryn Alexander, recognized as one of the top teams at REMAX Camas WA . We hope you enjoy the information in our posts, including videos on real estate and Homes for sale in Camas Washington and the rest of Clark County.
Thinking of selling your home in this market? We have the insight and passion for selling homes to get you moving!