Meadowbrook Woods is an upscale community of 524 executive homes in Manassas VA.
- Home sites average between 1/2 and 3/4 acre
- Construction started in 1995 and was complete by 2000.
- Home sizes range from 1,700 to 4,000 square feet
- The homes were built by either NV Homes, Oak Ridge Builders or Quaker Homes - all three are among the finest in Northern Virginia
- Meadowbrook Woods is conveniently located on Dumfries Rd (State Rt 234) - approximately 12 minutes to the Prince William Parkway via Hoadly Road, 20 minutes to I-95 via Dumfries Road and 20 minutes to I-66 via Dumfries Road and the Prince William Parkway
- Approximately 20 minutes to the Pentagon and Washington, DC bus stop at the VDOT parking lot at Route 234 and Rt 1. The link shows the scheduled time to the Pentagon is 40 minutes and 50 minutes to 14th and Independence in Washington, DC
- There is a major Slug Line in Dumfries at the Route 234 and US1 VDOT Parking Lot with routes to the Pentagon and numerous DC locations.
- It is approximately 20 minutes to MCB Quantico from Meadowbrook Woods
- The VRE Rippon Station is approximately 25 minutes - you can transfer to Metrorail at the Franconia-Springfield Station.
- Prince William County Commuting VIDEO
Schools and Libraries
- Marshall Elementary
- Benton Middle
- Osbourn Park High
- See the Prince William County Public School Locator to verify the schools for a specific home address.
- Dumfries Neighborhood Library is approximately 20 minutes
- Chinn Regional Library is approximately 15 to 20 minutes from Meadowbrook Woods
- Prince William School VIDEO
- Lake Montclair Shopping Center is approximately 10 minutes
- Fortuna Village Center is approximately 15 minutes
- Hoadly Road Marketplace is approximately 10 minutes
- The Shops at County Center (Harris Teeter) is approximately 12 minutes
- Meadowbrook Woods has its' own pool, tennis court, basketball court and playground
- Center For The Arts of Greater Manassas at the Old Candy Factory A unique facility with art exhibits, educational programs for adults and children, ballroom dancing and much more
- Prince William Ice Center on Dale Boulevard is a new (2011) state-of-the-art rink
- Harris Pavilion in Manassas is the site for a wide variety of summertime entertainment and winter ice skating
- National Museum Of The Marine Corps State-of-the-art museum depicting the history of the Corps from its' beginning with galleries for each of the country's conflicts from the Revolution to the Viet Nam War
- Hylton Performing Arts Center Opened in 2010 this state-of-the-art facility has several theaters and galleries that enable it to offer a wide range of theatrical performances
- Public Golf Courses in Prince William County Four public golf courses located conveniently throughout Prince William County
- Dale City Rec Center is on Minnieville Road with year round pool, fitness center and other recreational activities including an outdoor baseball batting cage.
- Lake Ridge Park and Marina 9 hole golf course, boat ramp to the 2,100 acre Occoquan Reservoir, boat launch, boat rental, picnic area and miniature golf
- Water Works Waterpark on Dale Boulevard in Dale City with water slides, pools to please all age groups
- Prince William Forest Park 17,000 acre national park with 37 mikes of hiking trails, 21 miles of bicycle accessible roads, cabin and tent camping
- Leesylvania State Park with boat launch to the Potomac, picnic facilities and educational programs
- Old Hickory Golf Club Daily or long term memberships available
- Chinn Aquatics and Fitness Center with year round pool, exercise facilities, racquetball courts and meeting room
- Locust Shade Park Trout fishing, golf driving range, miniature golf and outdoor ampitheater
- Manassas National Battlefield Park 5,000 acre site of two major Civil War battles with excellent walking trails, battlements, ranger programs and educational opportunities
- Veterans Memorial Park on Featherstone Road features skate park, pool, community center, ballparks and picnic areas
- Splashdown Water Park Northern Virginia’s largest swimming pool complex
- Potomac Nationals Minor league affiliate for the Washington Nationals
- Prince William County Recreation VIDEO
- Summer Fun In Prince William County
- Horses Are At Home In Prince William County
- When The Weather Outside Is Frightful
The Kruschkas are long term Prince William County residents with 36 years experience as real estate brokers serving Woodbridge, Manassas, Dumfries, Manassas Park, Bristow, Brentsville, Gainesville and Haymarket.
Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a Prince William County home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.