It looks like it's on fire
Just up Interstate 5 from your Mission Valley condominium is the San Diego Botanic Garden:
The gardens comprise 30 acres and claims to have the largest bamboo collection in the United States, from small varieties to grow in your yard to towering tree-like varieties that grow to be a hundred feet tall.
There are desert gardens, a tropical rainforest, plants native to California, a fruit garden, gardens representing the Old World and the New World, gardens with plants from Africa, Australia, Madagascar, South America, Central America — over 3,000 varieties of plants!
Possibly the most spectacular plant is the Australian flame tree, which blooms from late spring to mid-summer:
It's one of the tallest trees in the gardens, but even if it wasn't, you'd be able to find it from wherever you might be. It kind of stands out from everything else! It looks like it's on fire.
Recent blog posts:
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — River Scene
- Real estate news — Recent headlines that could affect YOU!
- Dear Seller: If you have to go #2, please raise your hand and ask for permission first
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Rio del Oro
- San Diego Mission Valley properties for sale in zip code 92108
- Wordless Wednesday — Prices up 900% in San Diego!
- Speechless Sunday — Easter Sunday at the San Diego Zoo
- Easter Saturday open house report
- Women? Are your guys like that?
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Union Square
- Does the weight of the sellers affect the price....
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Park Villas South
- Wordless Wednesday — Is there a message here?
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Park Villas North
- Out & About San Diego — Cabrillo National Monument is free through April 24!
- Speechless Sunday — Does this look comfortable?
- See that guy over there? He's taking pictures of us!
- Ever seen a Googlemobile? I have!
- At least the seat's down!
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Kensington Park Villas