Trimark Properties launched the beta version of their new webpage focused on showcasing listings of their UF Housing Options. Aimed at incoming freshmen, undergraduate and graduate students, their new webpage will offer a resource which allows consumers to check availability, compare University of Florida housing options, check pricing and take virtual tours. The webpage currently only lists information on a few of their offerings, including The Ivy House, The Courtyards and Windsor Hall-- but over the next few weeks, the page will expand to include other offerings as well.
Finding housing near the University of Florida campus is an ongoing challenge for students. With a limited number of parking spaces and a high number of students attempting to access the campus via foot, there is an ever-increasing demand for private luxury dorms, duplexes, luxury apartments and houses for rent within the 5 block radius considered to be "close to campus". UF housing options are incredibly limited for those students who apply to UF late in the year, since on-campus housing is limited and the waitlist is very long. Students should check out this blog looking for UF Dorms & Housing. The same writer is also offering tips on the Gainesville apartments market.
Trimark Properties currently offers the following UF student housing options:
- The Ivy House- female-only private dorm just 1 block from campus, next to Norman Hall
- Windsor Hall - co-ed luxury dorm for UF students, 2 blocks from class
- The Courtyards - student apartment suites, across the street from UF
- Houses for rent - 3 to 7 bedrooms in size (jointly leased)
- Luxury apartments for rent - including Stratford Court and Heritage Oaks
- Affordable apartments for rent - including University Heights and Arbor Lofts
The most common request made by students is for furnished, all-inclusive single dorm rooms for Fall 2008 move-in. For that request, Trimark Properties management recommends:
- The Ivy House for those want to have a typical dorm set up, but with a more luxurious setting and a guaranteed single dorm room
- Windsor Hall for those that do not want to share a bathroom with others (private studio suites are available for both men and women; there is a female-only building and a co-ed building)
For complete details, visit the UF Housing page on the Trimark Properties website.