San Diego Mission Valley Condos For Sale
If you want to enjoy the hassle-free condominium lifestyle, it's time to get into a Mission Valley condo. You can enjoy everything that beautiful San Diego has to offer right from the central location of your condominium at Mission Bellwood!
Mission Bellwood is a small, quiet complex in zip code 92108 in the western section of Mission Valley. It is in a great location and has a swimming pool, spa, outdoor grills and picnic areas, and a club house. All units have in-unit laundries.
If you like to golf, Riverwalk Golf Course, a public course, partially surrounds the community, and Fashion Valley mall and the Fashion Valley Transit Center for San Diego Trolley and bus connections.
Walkers, joggers, and bikers will enjoy the concrete paths along the the San Diego River from Qualcomm Stadium all the way to Mission Bay, Ocean Beach, and Mission Beach, a distance of about seven miles.
There are 30 units built in 1965. Units range in size from 838 square feet to 1,748 square feet, and bedroom/bathroom floor plans include 1/1, 2/2, 2/3, and 3/2. It is rare for units in this complex to come on the market, and when they do, they usually sell fast. In fact, this might be the most stable condominium community in Mission Valley!
Monthly HOA dues are about $210-$310 a month, depending on size, and include common area maintenance, landscaping, exterior building and roof maintenance, sewer, water, trash pickup, and limited insurance.
As of May 8, 2011, there were no units for sale in Mission Bellwood, and there have been no units sold in 2011 either.
Going all the way back to 1996, there have only been fourteen sales in Mission Bellwood:
For a more detailed look at Mission Valley, visit my Mission Valley slide show.
If you would like to be informed of any units in Mission Bellwood that come on the market, or if you'd like to visit any unit in the other 38 condominium complexes in Mission Valley, or a property anywhere in San Diego County, please contact me.
Mission Bellwood is #4 on the Mission Valley map below. For information on the other complexes in Mission Valley, click on the map to go to my web site and then click on the same map there. Or you can simply call me at 619-729-5701 or email me at JimFrimmer@Century21Award.com.
Information is deemed accurate and reliable but not guaranteed.
Recent blog posts:
- Don't think that you can fool those who are paying attention!
- How to get telemarketers to thank YOU without spending a single penny!
- It would be wise to learn good photography before learning bad videography
- Old age health makes a case for music education and playing an instrument
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Mission Greens
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — The Courtyards
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Presidio Place
- 31 Days of May Challenge: One down, thirty to go
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Mission Village
- Speechless Sunday — It looks like it's on fire
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — River Scene
- Real estate news — Recent headlines that could affect YOU!
- Dear Seller: If you have to go #2, please raise your hand and ask for permission first
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Rio del Oro
- San Diego Mission Valley properties for sale in zip code 92108
- Wordless Wednesday — Prices up 900% in San Diego!
- Speechless Sunday — Easter Sunday at the San Diego Zoo
- Easter Saturday open house report
- Women? Are your guys like that?
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Union Square