Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
A tagline is more than just a set of words that people see next to your name or logo and should be distinct a part of your brand identity. In fact, certain taglines are so identifiable that when mentioned on their own, they are instantly associated with the successful brands they are partnered with. Case in point: Adidas’ “Impossible is Nothing,” Apple's "Think different," Burger King’s “Have it your Way” and MasterCard’s “There are some things that money can’t buy. For everything else there’s MasterCard.”
Like call to action statements, taglines are great at capturing people’s attention and curiosity. With just those few words, a tagline can excite and inspire. When applied to your real estate business, it is crucial that your own should also be identifiable, understandable and genuine enough to build trust and distinguish yourself from others.
Looking to create or revamp your own? Here are some easy pointers you can follow to help you think of great taglines for your real estate business:
• Make a creative brief. A creative brief answers all the questions you need when thinking of your tagline A few questions you can ask yourself are:
What kind of impression do I want to leave my clients?
What can I offer my clients that other agents may not have?
What are my company’s strengths?
Who is my target market?
What locations are my specialties?
It helps to know what you want to say before you can think of how to say it. The point is to narrow down the best words that will best describe you as a real estate professional and how you stand out from others. You may list the top 5 words that you think best describe you as an agent and narrow it down from there. Try out a few combinations to see how it fits with your company image. If necessary, you may seek the opinion of trusted colleagues, friends or previous clients for their feedback.
• Be clear. A well-crafted phrase should be concise, elegant and right-to-the point. It’s tempting to use puns, clichés or poetic speech for your tagline, but it’s best to be clear and relatable. The real challenge is to be genuine without being boring or generic.
• Sell the truth. This definitely goes hand-in-hand with being clear. Don’t over-promise with your tagline. You should be owning what you say and it is important to select only the best phrase that is truly representative of your brand.
• Do your research. With thousands of companies out there, coming up with a truly unique tagline is a daunting prospect. It’s a possibility that the phrase you’ve worked so hard at is already owned by another. Prevent future lawsuits and do your Google research. Check if your choice is already being commercially used to avoid trademark conflicts.
• Put it to good use. Now that you’ve wowed yourself with your new catchphrase, it’s time to put it out there. Consistency is key to successful brand marketing. Use your tagline wherever your name or logo appears --- on your real estate website, email signature, business card, ads, flyers and company brochures. Tell your friends about it. Make sure it’s seen and is associated with your company at all times.
There’s no need to stress if you can’t find a tagline that suits your real estate business right away. It’s a creative effort that can’t be accomplished with a snap of your fingers. Take a long walk outside. Read something. Brainstorm long and hard. Soon enough a spark of inspiration will come and you’ll have an awesome tagline that is truly your own.
For more marketing or branding advice for your real estate business, you may contact us for a Free Consultation or reach our guys at 1.800.492.6777.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.