Wakefield reports an 11% decline in new Wakefield Residential Listings. Inventory continues to hold a significant number totaling 147 residential homes available for purchase with 79 active listings offering waterfront and/or water access. The value range for active listings is set between the low of $54,900 to a high of $926,000. The first four months of 2011 report successful sales activity up 56% when compared to last year’s same time period – average sales price increased by 23% and days on the market reported a slight increase of three (3) days.
YTD 2011 vs. YTD 2010 Wakefield’s Residential Real Estate
- 28 New listings… down 11%
- 17 Homes back on the market…up9.8%
- 10 Pending…down 4%
- 11 Contingent sales…up 155%
- 10 Expired listings…up 16%
- 2 Homes were withdrawn…down 21%
- 10 Residential homes resulted in a successful close…up 56%
- Average priced sold homes…up 23% ($234,574)
- Lowest sales price recorded was 2387 Wakefield Road – $36,000
- Highest sales price 145 Virginia Drive – $900,000 (Pine River Pond waterfront)
YTD 2011 vs. YTD 2010 Wakefield’s Complete Real Estate Market (Residential, Condominium, Manufactured, Mobile, Vacant Land, Commercial, Business Opportunities)
- 37 New listings… down 9%
- 23 Properties back on the market… down 4%
- 10 Pending sales…down 25%
- 11 Contingent sales…up 71%
- 19 Expired listings… up 10%
- 3 Properties withdrawn … down 18%
- 11Properties resulted in a successful close… up15%
- Average price sold…up 28% | $244,684
Based on information from the Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. for the period of January 1st to April 30th, 2010 – January 1st to April 30th, 2011.
Contributed by Kathleen M. Kizer, REALTOR, ABR, GRI, ePRO, Associate Broker | Costantino Real Estate, LLC. “Your Lakes Region Professional” | Certified Residential Appraiser, NHCR-616, Wolfeboro Appraisal Services
For further inquiries or questions please e-mail to Kathleen@LakesRegionBroker.com or call 603-539-3200.